Popularly known as Moong jor is your Ready-to-eat Desi Snack you cannot resist eating over and over. The best thing is that it's oil-free. Yes, it's Roasted and Low in cholesterol, with that teekha tadka for the win.
This snack takes inspiration from the idea of beaten lentils and combines moong jor and other spices optimally. An ideal solution for satisfying your evening desires while maintaining proper nutrition and flavor. Ingredients that are rich in nutrients are included in each of their snacks in order to satisfy your cravings for eating. You can turn ever-tasty and healthy beaten moong into a snack that you may have whenever and wherever you like with just a splash of spicy and teekha masala.
Make sure to head on to Eatier and get your hands on this yummy and spicy beaten moong with teekha masala namkeen. You are going to relish each bite of it!
- A healthy and delicious option for a snack that is low in calories and aids in the process of weight loss.
- High levels of antioxidants are beneficial for regulating cholesterol levels and bringing down blood pressure.
- Increases the rate at which our body processes meals, which in turn helps to minimize the formation of fat in our bodies.
- They are an excellent source of fiber, healthy fats, and vitamin E, all of which contribute to the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system as well as the prevention of many diseases in the body.
- It is a delicious and guilt-free snack that goes well with a cup of tea or coffee and is an excellent option when you start to feel hungry.
- Before using, be sure you thoroughly read the product label.
- Keep in a cool, dark, and dry area out of the reach of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Beaten Moong, Chilly powder, tomato powder, Asafoetida (Hing powder), Cumin seeds powder, salt (rock, black, iodized), and a pinch of olive oil for seasoning.
How to use: It is a ready-to-eat snack, or otherwise mix it into your homemade desi snacks.
Shelf Life: 6 Months
How to store: Store in a Clean, Cool, Dry Place. Free from Moisture, Humidity, Insects, Pest, Direct Sunlight & Dust.