Makhana is a super food which is 100% natural, protein rich, home grown, vegan, gluten free and wheat free. High in Nutrients, low in cholesterol, no trans fat and sodium. Makhana is Antioxidant and is a good source of protein, high minerals, carbohydrates, potassium, iron and lot of fibers.
The Makhana, also known as the Fox Nut or Water Lily, is an ancient nut that has been consumed ever since the beginning of time. It is presented as an offering to the Gods during various celebrations and events. It is well known that makhana has several beneficial effects on health. Makhana is an extremely healthy food that is high in Iron, Protein, Manganese, Potassium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Calcium, and Fiber, in addition to containing a variety of other anti-oxidants. It's palatable and easy to eat. Makhana is a wonderful guilt-free snack for all ages. Explore the interesting variety of Makhana that Eatier Foods provide, available in various tastes. Instead of being fried, the makhanas are roasted so that the snack can still be considered healthful. We only use seasonings that are made from natural ingredients.
- We now offer a flavor that will make your mouth water called Chilly Garlic.
- This healthy snack is made up of 100% natural ingredients.
- Contains nine percent Protein
- It is low in Sodium and Fat as well. To satisfy the food cravings between meals, they are a great option.
- Because it has a low GI, it is suitable for diabetics.
- It does not contain any cholesterol.
- Gluten-Free Snacks: In addition to providing a range of health benefits, it is also a gluten-free snack. In-between-meal munchies have never been easier, thanks to these delicious bites.
- Made to Excellence: With an awareness of the diverse tastes of our clientele, we put in a lot of effort to make makhana that will make you fall in love with the first bite.