Pumpkin seeds are rich in Vitamin K, manganese, Phosphorus, copper, magnesium, zinc, protein and iron. They help in Weight loss and digestion, Skin and hair benefits, Improve heart, bone health & sleep.
This vegan snack comes from Eatier. It has been sun-dried and roasted properly by our chefs. It contains Pumpkin seeds as well as edible salt. These are wholesome and crispy snacks that can be eaten anywhere and at any time of day. They are packed with nutrients that are beneficial to your health. Our Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are from farms that are packed with important elements such as antioxidants, proteins, and minerals. They are a delight not just for your body but also for the way you feel and the way you eat. You can give your salads a nutritional boost by using these oil-free and 100% natural Pumpkin Seeds as a topping, or you can just eat them straight from the box if you prefer.
- Healthy lipids, magnesium, and zinc are found in abundance in pumpkin seeds.
- Maintaining enough magnesium in the body is necessary for keeping the bones healthy, as well as normal blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- The consumption of pumpkin seeds has been linked to enhanced cardiac health, decreased levels of cholesterol, and healthy prostates in those who consume them.
- It is believed that these seeds contain an anti-aging enzyme that assists in the repair of damaged proteins.
- Given their anti-inflammatory properties, these pumpkin seeds help to keep the body free of some malignancies.
- Additionally, tryptophan, which is abundant in pumpkin seeds, is known to help reduce the symptoms of sleeplessness.
Store in a container that can seal off the air. Keep the food refrigerated to increase its shelf life.
Ingredients: Pumpkin Seeds, Rock Salt
How to use: Best eaten raw, otherwise it can be added into your raitas, smoothies, granolas, soups, cereals and salads. Try roasted and season it with spices for a tantalizing snack.
Shelf Life: 6 Months
How to store: Store in Clean, Cool, Dry place. Free from Moisture, Humidity, Insects, Pest, Direct Sunlight & Dust.