If looking for a healthy crunchy snack, look no further than soya nuts. Like other soya foods, soya nuts are a nutrition powerhouse and offer a number of health benefits. They are rich in protein, fiber, healthy fats, Vitamin, Calcium, Dietary Fibers, Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acid Which Help To Strengthen The Mind And Body.
Roasted Soybean Hing comes from the chefs of Eatier. It is a snack that is both nutritious and delightful. This scrumptious munchie is prepared in a way that is all it's own and roasted in a way that is irresistible. In general, soybean grain has a lot of positive health benefits. Roasting preserves the nutritious value of the food while also imparting a satisfying crunch to it. The hing masala used in this snack is a special mixture made along with a variety of fragrant spices. This delicious combination is very delectable, and it has just a touch of smokiness to it. Try out this one-of-a-kind snack that is easy on the stomach in addition to being easy on the body!
Soy nuts are crunchy and salty in taste which makes them a great alternative for snacking on throughout the day. In addition to satisfying your appetite, they reduce the likelihood of overindulgence.
- The roasting process makes phytochemicals more readily available to the body.
- The glycemic index of soybeans reduces as they are roasted.
- Hing imports the savory taste of your regular soybeans.
- The process of roasting soybeans improves their nutritional profile.
- The anti-nutritional elements that are found in soybeans may be reduced by the roasting process.
- Roasting makes soybeans simpler to digest.
- Protein, fat, and fiber may all be found in high amounts in soybeans.
- The roasted soybean hing has a shelf life of six months.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and in an airtight container for storage.
Ingredients: Roasted Soyabean, Asofoetida powder, Chilly powder, salt (rock, black, iodized) and pinch of olive oil for seasoning.
How to use: It is ready to eat snack, otherwise mix it into your home made desi snacks.
Shelf Life: 6 Months
How to store: Store in Clean, Cool, Dry place. Free from Moisture, Humidity, Insects, Pest, Direct Sunlight & Dust.