About this item
- These seeds are packed with antioxidants and healthy fat.
- Watermelon seeds aid in brightening teeth.
- They're a great source of roughage and aid in enhancing the quality of hair and skin.
- They are rich in essential vitamins and minerals including magnesium, iron, and potassium.
Why Roasted Watermelon Seeds?
Watermelon is an extremely hydrating fruit with a large number of seeds that are usually discarded. However, do you realize the fact that these white seeds are extremely rich in nutrition? These seeds, which are high in antioxidants, can keep your stomach far away from stomach infections and strengthen your immunity. It is high in iron and magnesium, and it also aids in the maintenance of healthy skin. The omega-3 in these seeds may also help your skin glow. Buy Roasted Watermelon Seeds online from Eatier, which have a nutty taste and a crunchy texture, and they're roasted without adding any additives. It is extremely nutritious and has numerous health benefits to offer. It has features including:
- Great source of Magnesium
- Good for Hair and Skin
- Roasted with no additives
- 100% natural used ingredients
These roasted watermelon seeds are low in calories and are a rich source of a variety of micronutrients such as copper, zinc, potassium, magnesium, iron, etc., which are extremely beneficial for the goodness of one's health. These watermelon seeds become a nutritious, crispy snack after being roasted, making them a healthier alternative to all the fried snacks and munchies.
- High Fibre
- High Protein
- Immunity Booster
- Keeps Blood Sugar Levels in Control
Watermelon is high in water content, making it an excellent source of hydration for our bodies (especially in the summer). We frequently throw away or discard the seeds of this delicious fruit, which, just like the fruit, actually has numerous health benefits to offer to the human body. Buy 100% natural and real roasted watermelon seeds online by Eatier to reap its benefits.
- Their crumbly texture and unique taste make them an ideal healthy snack.
- They also assist in the conditioning of your hair and skin.
- They are packed with iron, potassium, and magnesium and are a good source of antioxidants as well.
Ingredients: Watermelon Seeds and Rock Salt
Shelf Life: 6 Months
How to Use Roasted Watermelon Seeds
- Eat directly as super nutritious snacks
- Use like a Topping/ Garnish
- Use as a Midnight Snack
- A good Travel/ Work Snack
Store in a sealed and air-tight container in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, humidity, dust, and moisture to avoid the chances of infestation. Do not use the product if the package is open or leaking.