About this item
Walnuts, themselves look like brains and are known as brain foods due to their high omega-3 content. Vitamins, Melatonin, Polyphenols, Carbohydrates, Potassium, Dietary Fiber, Calcium, Iron, and Magnesium are among the nutrients found in them.
Why Healthy Natural Walnuts - Eatier
Walnuts are single-seeded, rounded stone fruits cultivated by the walnut tree. They're high in beneficial fats, protein, and fiber. Walnuts include a large proportion of polyunsaturated fats, which are healthier than saturated fats. They also have a lot of omega-3 fatty acids in them. Walnuts have been found by studies to help lower LDL (bad cholesterol) levels, as well as overall cholesterol levels. Buy walnut online by Eatier, which offers the perfect bite to it with a neither too hard nor too soft texture, making them the ideal inclusion in everything from ice cream to snack bars to plant-based meat. It is a great source of nutrition and has features including:
- 100% natural
- Great source of folic acid and several vitamins and minerals essential for the body
- No chemical fertilizers are used in the process of growing
- Good for brain and heart health
These healthy and natural Walnuts are low in calories and are a rich source of copper, folic acid, phosphorus, vitamin B6, manganese, and vitamin E, which are extremely important and beneficial for one's health. Certain phytonutrients and fatty acids present in walnuts can contribute to enhancing the texture and quality of our skin. The natural and healthy walnuts by Eatier are 100% natural and real.
- High Fibre
- High Protein
- Immunity Booster
- Keeps Blood Pressure Levels in Control
Walnuts are good for boosting your mood and promoting a healthy digestive system. They may also aid in healthy weight loss. Walnuts are high in biotin, vitamin B, vitamin E, and magnesium, all of which are needed to strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp. Walnuts can also assist to repair hair damage that happened from exposure to the sun. Buy walnut online from Eatier to experience and reap its benefits.
Shelf Life: 9 Months
How to use the Walnuts - Eatier
- Ready to eat or to provide nutrition and taste to your meal, add walnuts to sauteed veggies, rice, and pulao.
- It can be used in sweet and savory dishes, salads, and baked products such as muffins and pancakes.
- Incorporate them into pilaf and quinoa salads.
- For a crispy flavor, mix it with cereal or oatmeal. They also make a convenient and tasty snack.
- Bake them up in any dessert you like.
How to Store: Store in a sealed and air-tight container in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, humidity, dust, and moisture to avoid the chances of infestation. Do not use the product if the package is open or leaking.