Shelf Life: 12 Months
How to use the Walnuts - Eatier
- Ready to eat or to provide nutrition and taste to your meal, add walnuts to sauteed veggies, rice, and pulao.
- It can be used in sweet and savory dishes, salads, and baked products such as muffins and pancakes.
- Incorporate them into pilaf and quinoa salads.
- For a crispy flavor, mix it with cereal or oatmeal. They also make a convenient and tasty snack.
- Bake them up in any dessert you like.
How to Store: Store in a sealed and air-tight container in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, humidity, dust, and moisture to avoid the chances of infestation. Do not use the product if the package is open or leaking.
Referred to in hindi as "Akhrot", Walnuts are a present day superfood. Their colossal medical advantages, have made their interest all around the world increment by critical sums. Among nuts, the case might be made that walnuts are lord, as exploration shows they might support your wellbeing in various ways at extremely simple to-accomplish "dosages". Eating pretty much three bits of in shelled Walnuts, might be everything necessary to exploit their advantageous properties.
Walnuts has been our fundamental ace in the hole, since ages. Kashmiri Walnuts are notable all over world, for their taste, their freshness and ample medical advantages. It should be noticed that kashmiri walnuts have no severe shape and size. Produce from each tree is not the same as the others. Each parcel of Walnuts have their own personality. While some are more modest in size, some are greater. While certain pecans have more enthusiastically external shell, some are exceptionally delicate and simple to break.